- Paid health benefits (for full-time work).
- Option 1: Fee per scan option set at $50 per echo and $40 per carotid scan.
- Option 2: Salary option (hourly wage) that is commensurate with experience and is competitive with Alberta Health Services.
- Available moving bonus of up to $5,000.
- Graduate of an accredited North American ultrasound program recognized by Sonography Canada.
- Current registration with Sonography Canada or ARDMS.
- Ideally should have 2-5 years of post-graduate Canadian ultrasound experience (exceptional new graduates will be considered).
- Proficiency in transthoracic echocardiography and duplex carotid ultrasound.
- Ability to do peripheral vascular studies considered an asset (will be a future area for clinic expansion).
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in patient care.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a cohesive team and have excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows, internet and email.